Dindigul Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2020: Recently State Bank of India(SBI) given a notification for the recruitment of 111 Dindigul Cooperative Bank Assistant Vacancies. Huge number of candidates are applied for these vacancies. Now candidates are searching for Dindigul Cooperative Bank admit card 2020 to give exam which is going to be conducted in the month of 02 May 2020 & 03 May 2020. Written exam is conducted and then Interview is conducted. We are giving steps to download Dindigul Cooperative Bank Hall Ticket 2020.
A separate notification will be issued to download Dindigul Cooperative Bank Hall Ticket 2020. The preliminary exam going to be conducted in the month of 02 May 2020 & 03 May 2020.Exact dates for Written exam is announced and Interview dates are announced later. We will be going to notify you after official dates for the Dindigul Cooperative Bank exam are announced. Candidates must visit official website of State Bank of India to download Dindigul Cooperative Bank admit card/hall ticket 2020.
Dindigul Cooperative Bank 2020 Notification Highlights
|Dindigul Cooperative Bank Written Exam||02.05.2020 & 03.05.2020|
|Dindigul Cooperative Bank admit card 2020 Downloading date||Updated later|
|Status of the admit card||Not released|
How to Download Dindigul Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.drbdindigul.net
- Now Find the latest SBI Recruitment advertisement notification link.
- Click on that link. All related links of SBI Recruitment such as apply online, hall ticket is visible to you.
- Now Click on Dindigul Cooperative Bank admit card link. A new page opens on the computer screen.
- Now enter details of the candidates such as registration number and Date of Birth.
- After entering details, also enter the details of the captcha below shown in the box.
- After solving the captcha, Click on the submit button.
- A new tab opens on the computer screen showing details of the candidates in the form of Dindigul Cooperative Bank Call letter 2020.
- Now download/take print out of the Dindigul Cooperative Bank Hall Ticket 2020.
Things to remember before going to examination center
- Don’t take any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, watch e.t.c
- Applicants should bring any of the identity cards such as an Aadhar card, Driving license, PAN Card and any card issued by the gazetted officer.
- Applicants also bring any recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates should reach the examination center before one hour of the exam.
Candidates who are having doubts on Dindigul Cooperative Bank admit card 2020 comment below we will reply you as soon as possible