Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance scheme online Registration : In this article you will know about the Unemployment Allowance provided by the Maharashtra government. It was launched by the Maharashtra Government to provide financial assistance to the un employed youth. Government will provide Rs.5000 for the Unemployed youth for the Allowances.
As this scheme can apply in online by the unemployed youth in Maharashtra state. Accordingly Berojgari Bhatta by Maharashtra Government amount will be transferred to their bank accounts directly. So as to avail that benefit they must have the bank account that should be lined with the account Number. As these funds will be transferred by the government under the scheme.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Maharashtra|
|Application process||Online mode|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||To help the youth|
Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance Scheme Objective
As this scheme was introduced for the unemployed youth to provide the financial assistance.as we know that many of the students after their studies they are unemployed and facing problems financially. To help those students government will provide financial assistance for their Allowances. By this Allowances they can help their family financially. By this scheme unemployed youth will able to get a job in different companies.
Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance Scheme Benefits
Following are the benefits of the Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- By this scheme government will provides the Financial Assistance to unemployed youth.
- Through this scheme Rs.5000 will be provided to the youth who doesn’t having the job.
- As per the scheme only Maharashtra unemployed youth are eligible for the scheme.
- As this scheme is eligible for the youth for a fixed time.
- Government provided amount will be helpful for the daily expenses.
- Intermediate must be completed for avail the scheme.
Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Identity Card
- Age Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Educational Certificates
- Passport Size Photos
Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the scheme following steps must be fulfilled.
- Candidate Must be permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- Candidate must not be working in government and non government job are not eligible for the scheme.
- If the candidate having any source of income they are not eligible for the scheme.
- Age must be having 21 years to 35 years are eligible for the scheme.
- To apply for the scheme their family income must be less than Rs.3Lakhs.
- Candidate musty have degree for eligible to the scheme.
Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Form
To apply for the scheme following steps must be followed.
- Candidate must visit the Official website.
- Click on the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Scheme.
- A Homepage will appears on the computer screen.
- Read the instructions Carefully.
- After that you have to click on the JOB SEEKER option on the screen.
- Than you have to be click on login Option. If you don’t have login credentials.
- After that you have to register in the Website.
- A registration form will opens on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form correctly.
- After that enter your valid mobile number.
- You will receive the OTP to your mobile.
- Enter the correct OTP at given place.
- After that click on the Submit option on the screen.
- Your registration will be completed.
- Than you can go back to the login page there you have to enter login ID and Password.
- Than enter The CAPTCHA correctly at the given place.
- Than click on the Login option, you will able to visible the details in the website.